Tuesday, April 26, 2011

❤ change my name

hello guys :) straight to the point yea. so as you all know, my name is Bibiy Bengong right? yess, i got that name when i was in high school. FYI, my friends Sopie is the one who called me with that name. and yess, why BENGONG? i think you guys should read my old entry. click ----> KENAPA BENGONG? so no need i tell you so many times. now according to my title above, i want to change my name. so what name should i use? jeng, jeng, jeng~ :D ouh, before i tell you guys out there, let me tell you why i want to change my name. because i want all people out there know me with my real name. because Bibiy Bengong not my real name okay :) just Bibiy is my name, the Bengong of course NOT =.=

so when i fikir² what should i use for my name is ~ Bibiy Ferhanah. kinda weird right? Ferhanah? why must Ferhanah? hahahah :D suka hati saya lah! nama saya sudah begitu, apa boleh buat. hahah! okay², serious. because Ferhanah is my real name. Bibiy nama samaran sahaja okay? dan sebutannya begini. urm, before that saya mau tanya kamu. macam mana kamu sebut kereta ferrari? hah! so begitulah cara sebutan 'FER' itu yaaa :) so thats my new name okay. i know it's weird, but it's unique right? bhaha~ perasan :P so there you go. my new name. hihi :) oh! last from me, do you see header above? now it's change! (tepuk2 tangan) weheee~ dulu macam ne


now ..


cuba kamu teka apa yang berbeza? hahaha. mestilah nama tu kan. heee :P so till here, loves. time to sleep now. dedaaa and as salam :) much loveeeeee

No comments: