Saturday, March 12, 2011

❤ yeahh


Hey pepoo :)

So how are you today ? Hope fine okay . Now I’m just want to sharing with you all guys out there either same age with me or not .

when SPM examination result will come out ? I’m sick of waiting ! -.-

It’s all about SPM . Yess , Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia 2010 result will  come out on 23rd MARCH 2011 ! So guys , let’s say YEAHH ! HAHA . I don’t know why I felt like I’m happy when I know SPM 2010 result will come out on Wednesday , 23rd March . I feel like whoaaa ! :D because I’m gonna take my result with my bestieeeee :) yang sekian lama nda jumpaaa . Whoa , excited ne . HEHEE :P oh ! kawan aku c Emmy and Didink pulang Sabah besokkk .  Setelah menjalani PLKN about 3 months ! Haha , syabas for both of them .

Okay2  , back to the topic . Kamu percaya ka nda ? If you don’t trust about this result , simply click THIS . News from New Straight Times . I got this from my friends actually and thanks to herr . Luvee you chusss :P wkakakak . O ya , sebelum p ambik result sila ikut tips dibawah ini . Just sharing with you guys okay .

Sebelum p ambik result , amalan membaca  :

  •  Al – Fatihah
  • Ayat kursi
  • Al – Ikhlas (7x)
  •  Al – Alaq (3x)
  • An – Nas (3x)

Kemudian berdoalah dengan nama ALLAH SWT dengan rendah diri & mintalah kejayaan sebagai muslim . Time mau p sekolah , mulakan dengan kaki kanan . InsyaAllah kejayaan menjadi milik kita semua dengan keizinan Allah SWT . AMIN YA RABBAL ALAMIN :)


Assalamualaikum :’)

No comments: