Friday, January 14, 2011

English style

heyy , salam .

I would like to tell you something that I soo in love with English style. I mean,my home deco. It's so awesome and I do not know why I'm so interesting with English style. Maybe it's probably because the decoration is beautiful and smart. yeah, smart you know! hahaa. so deeply in love with this. so here take a look at the picture below :)

living room

bathroom

bedroom

so! that's what English style home deco look like. beautiful isn't it? I know you will say YES! hahaa :D the living room look so calm because it's colour. white and decorated with unique decoration. the spacious bathroom look so clean right? perfect! now, the bedroom. how? cute right? of course PINK in colour. I don't know how to explain but it's sooooo CUTE and adorable. ohh, English style. I LOVE YOU! hehee :P

okayy, I wanna take my sleep. gotta go now. Salam.
thanks for reading. XOXO

No comments: